Here are our Standard Terms for products and services eligible for a refund:
- You may request a full refund within 30 days of purchase for annual products.
NOTE: Annual renewals during or after one-month free trials are eligible for refunds for only 3 days from the end of the free trial, i.e. 33 days from the beginning of the free trial.
- You may request a refund within 48 hours of purchase for monthly products.
- After 30 days, you may request an in-store credit for any unused time remaining on your annual plan. Unused time will be prorated based on the date of purchase.
- In no event will you be eligible for more than one refund for the same product.
- A product must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- All refund requests must include the reason you are asking for a refund and whether you want an In-store Credit.
- In the event your purchased product includes a free domain name, if you cancel the purchased product, the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount.
Products & Services Available for Refund Under Standard Terms:
- Business Registration
- Certified Domains
- Domain Backorders
- Domain Transfers
- Hosting (all plans)
- Online Storage
- Reseller Accounts
Products with Special Refund Terms:
- New Domain Name Registrations (including .DONUTS). Refundable if canceled and processed within five days of registration (120 hours).
- gTLD Pre-Registrations. For gTLD pre-registrations, application fees are non-refundable.
NOTE: Application fees for specialty TLDs (like .jobs and .xxx) are non-refundable.
The following ccTLDs have different refund timeframes:
- .cn, .com.cn, .net.cn, .org.cn — 15 days
- .me — two days
- .mx, .com.mx — 45 days
- .com.tw, .org.tw, .idv.tw — four days
The following ccTLDs’ registries do not permit refunds upon cancellation after initial registration:
- .br (including .com.br and .net.br)
- .es (including .com.es, .nom.es, and .org.es)
- .nz (including .co.nz, .net.nz, and .org.nz)
- .uk (including .co.uk, .me.uk, and .org.uk)
Domain Name Auto Renewal
For one-year renewals, refundable if canceled within 30 days after expiration (not necessarily within 30 days after renewal). For multiple years, refundable if canceled within five days after expiration. The ICANN fee is only refundable within 5 days of renewing a domain name. In the event you purchase a product that includes a free domain name, if you cancel the product, the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount.
Domain Name Manual Renewals
Refundable if canceled within five days of manual renewal.
- Premium DNS. Refundable within the first five days of purchase.
- Protected Registration. Refundable within the first five days of purchase.
- SSL Certificates and Renewals. All SSL’s, issued or unissued, may be refunded in full, following revocation, within 30 days of the original purchase date. After 30 days, issued or unissued, remaining years may be refunded to In Store Credit.
Unissued renewal certificates may be cancelled and refunded (to In Store Credit or original payment method) for up to 12 months after the renewal billing date.
Products Not Available for Refunds:
- Expert Services
- Professional Web Design Services
- Hosting Professional Services (Expert Services, custom support, etc.)
- Premium Domain Names
Products (particularly domain names) must be canceled before we can process a refund in almost every situation.
We grant no refunds irrespective the usage period if your account has been terminated for following reasons:
You used our services for illegal activities
You used our services to harm our or a 3rd parties infrastructure (You send Spam, you are a target or original of malicious attacks, viruses or DDOS)
You have not paid an outstanding on another invoice on your account or on an account tha